Blog Posts are short contributions concerning a current or important topics. Their objective is to inform and start a discussion, rather than to provide an in-depth analysis.
Posts should aim at discussing recent trends and developments relating to Legal topics, which may be of interest for an international audience, such as country developments, landmark court cases , developments in legislation, etc.
The working language of Law Community is English. Hence, we only accept materials submitted in English to ensure that we reach a maximum number of Users.
Contributors are encouraged to enhance the clarity of their Blog Post by a clear structure. Such structure may be achieved by using paragraphs or subtitles, where appropriate.
Capitals are generally to be avoided, unless necessary or appropriate for the sake of clarity.
- Complete submission must be original, well-written and must not have been previously published or submitted to any other publisher.
- Submission must be made in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only.
- All word limits are exclusive of footnotes
- Submissions should be made in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5'; justified.
- Footnotes cited in the submission should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1'; justified.
- Referencing must be in conformity with the APA Footnoting Style.
- If images are included, submit in jpg or gif format only.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- Submission should be made in paragraphs and no submission in form of bullets shall be accepted.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Include an appropriate and informative title for submission.
- Capitalize only the first letter of each word in the title.
- Do not use profanity.
- Avoid biased or derogatory language.
- All submission content must be written from a neutral point of view. This allows all views to be represented fairly and without bias.
- Authors should aim to provide complete information, and not to promote one particular point of view over another.
- Plagiarism leverage for submission not more than 15%.
- Every week 2 Best Blogs will be Awarded with Rs 2000 Cash Prize
- Top 5 Blogs in a Month will get free Access to 1 Event Organised By Law Community
- Every Blog will be awarded with Publication Certificate