Law Community takes account of its Privacy-keeping duties diligently. For that purpose, following Privacy guidelines are being notified to the public:
· We use all information provided directly through registrations or indirectly through our website, only to improve user experience, or personalize content provided to our audience, or to provide information about a particular type of content that is posted, which is gathered by the website from its users. This is barred from the purview of privacy invasion.
· Law Community Website only tracks the website visits, medium through which the website is accessed, and only, the age, gender and region-of-access of the user to the website. This is done in order to make data more user-friendly.
· We reserve the right to contact you via phone or email at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch with LawCommunity over the contact forms on the website.
· Any post or comment published on the Community is publicly accessible.
· The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information.
· We take all reasonable care to ensure that your personal details and email addresses are kept confidential and safe from the reach of third parties.However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
· All the information provided to us is kept with utmost security. Registration Fees accepted by Law Community is made through the secured gateway of PayU Money. Such data is only accessible to Law Community and, which may be further utilized for promoting its future events by way of advertisements.
· We advertise opportunities and events of third-parties, as is posted on ourWebsite. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
· LawCommunity takes data from the third-party, Google Analytics. But does not provide data to any third parties.
· We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of or unsubscribe from receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications, as well asNewsletters from Law Community.