Wife from Void marriage can file case under section 498A: J&K HC

Dec 26, 2020

The high court of Jammu and Kashmir held that a man and his relatives can be prosecuted under Section-498A of Ranbir Penal Code, even if the marriage entered was void. (Karnail Chand and others V. state of J&K and another)