Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Post: Deputy Manager- Legal- Contract Management
Location: Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Education Qualification: LLB,LLM
Chandigarh, Punjab 148023, India
Department: Finance & Accounting
· A qualified in-house counsel, lawyer with 9+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned Corporate Houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
· Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
·Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating technology contracts in the Software and/or SaaS industry.
·Strong drafting, vetting & reviewing skills in Contract Management with good hold on reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
·Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners.
·Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end).
·Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
· Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
· Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
· Legal Administration Skills.
· Good interpersonal interaction skills.
· Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com. Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
First Legal, Advocates & Legal Consultants
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd
December 3, 2021