About the Opportunity
Ministry of Textiles is looking for young, talented, and dynamic Young Professionals (YPs) for Textiles Trade Promotion Section in the Ministry.
Number of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Work Experience: 1 year preferably in the textiles sector
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- MBA/ PG Diploma in International Trade/ International relations.
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in textiles.
- Data Handling experience preferably in the textiles sector.
- Proficient in computer knowledge (MS word, access, excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Providing high-quality inputs w.r.t international trade, country-wise textile trade analysis, prepare detailed reports on tariff and non-tariff barriers in international markets w.r.t textile exports.
- Preparation of periodic, segment-wise trade reports.
- Suggesting ways to substitute textile imports.
- Conducting online export promotion campaigns for textile.
- Planning and executing textile trade shows in India as well as abroad.
- Planning participation of Indian textile sector in International trade shows/ exhibitions.
- Conducting workshops on international trade for the textile industry.
- Providing handholding to MSME textile/textile goods manufacturers/ FAQ for
entrepreneurs who wish to enter the export business.
- Integration of data and information available with associate offices of M/o Textiles.
- Coordinating with different divisions of M/o Textiles and various other Ministries/ Departments.
- Supporting M/o Textiles through secondary research work in matters related to FTAs, NTBs, Inter-ministerial queries, or any other task assigned by the TTP Division of Ministry of Textiles.
Rs. 60,000 per month
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates are required to send scanned copies of completed application form along with self-attested documents (as required) at rakesh.singh71[at]nic.in and teptj2[at]nic.in. Subject line of the mail should be as follows: Application for Young Professional (YP) at MoT: [insert your name]
October 29, 2020 till 5:30 PM
The Ministry of Textiles is an Indian government national agency responsible for the formulation of policy, planning, development, export promotion, and regulation of the textile industry in India.