Women and Child Development Corporation Bihar
Company: Women and Child Development Corporation Bihar
Location: Patna, Bihar, India
Education Qualification: LLB
Invite application from eligible Candidate for the following posts:-
Vacancy Notice No.03 /2021-22
1. Name of the Post: Counselors
2. No of Post: 213
3. Qualification, Experience: S/he must possess Bachelor degree in Psychology/sociology. Minimum 2 years work experience with govt./non-govt. organization in relevant field. Degree in law (BA LLB) will be given preference.
4. Salary: 15000/ month. EPF as per WCDC norms
1. Official website web//www.wdc.bih.nic.in can be visited to apply and for other details.
2. Applications will be accepted only through online mode.
3. Last date for receiving application is 5 PM, 29/10/2021. Applications beyond this date & time will not be accepted.
4. Candidates are requested to check the websites periodically for updates and other announcements.
5. The latest Reservation Policy of the Government of Bihar shall be applicable for this recruitment. Only eligible candidates as per the required eligibility criteria will be called for participating in further stages of recruitment.
6. Reservation benefits will be available only to the applicants who have domicile of Bihar.
7. Age limitation for UR/EWS/BC/EBC/BC (female) is 40 years and for SC/ST- 42 years .
8. All the positions are reserved for women only.
9. Provision of 4% horizontal reservation has been made for the differently able candidates. No separate reservation will be applicable, but the category to which the selected disabled are related, will be adjusted in the same category. For the disabled candidate, an additional relaxation of 10 years will be given in the age limit. This reservation shall be applicable for the residents of Bihar only.
10.2% horizontal reservation for the granddaughter of freedom fighters will be applicable on the reservation. Incase the selected candidate belong to the unreserved category, then they shall be selected against the last 2 positions of the said category. The same process shall be followed in case the candidates belong to the reserved category.
11.WCDC reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on qualification and relevant experience.
12. The required supporting documents/mark sheet/certificates/ID Proof/ shall be brought during the time of interview/test in form of photocopy & original. The original will be returned back immediately after verification.
13. WCDC reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process, fully or partially, at any stage at its discretion.
14. Positions under WCDC are offered on contract basis for 2 years. There would be a probation period of 3 months.
15. Renewal of contract would be annually, subject to the performance of the employee.
16. The contractually engaged staff shall have no legal claim to regular absorption either during or after the period of contract.
17.The final appointment will be based on the decision of the selection committee constituted for the purpose.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
September 30, 2021