Education Qualification: Law Degree
Extract key contractual obligations from the contract document(s) into the Contract Lifecycle Management tool, and work with account teams to agree owners and track compliance.
- Help account teams understand the wider contents of their contract through preparation and delivery of awareness briefings (both written and verbal)
- Support account teams with reviews of Statements of Work and other contract documents, producing redlines, providing comments and/or facilitating introductions to relevant SMEs as appropriate.
- Support account teams with reviews of Change Requests/ Change Orders as previously described. Maintain Change Log. Periodically (as agreed with the relevant account team), produce Conformed Copy of contracts.
- Assist account teams with contractual interpretations, clarifying/ resolving queries in a timely manner. This may include facilitating connections with other support teams/ SMEs and/or closer engagement on specific topics when the relevant contractual mechanisms are triggered, (e.g. termination assistance, step in etc).
- Help account teams identify scope creep or other contractual challenges they may face
- Support account teams in the preparation of formal contractual notices (e.g. Relief Notice)
- Provide ad hoc support as requested by account teams/ legal if disputes arise
- Manage the contract repository by ensuring the addition of new/ updated contractual documents during the lifecycle of the engagement
- Work with the business teams to establish and promote good contract management practices
- Escalate issues to CLRM management as appropriate
Work to published timeliness and quality service levels
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.