The University of Allahabad invites applications from eligible candidates for various non-teaching positions.
Law graduates are eligible for the role of Section Officer among other Non-Teaching positions.
Note: For details regarding other positions, please refer to the official notification.
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved: 3
- OBC: 1
- Total: 4
Age: Shall not exceed 35 years. Relaxation for the candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-serviceman Category shall be given as per Government of India Norms.
- Graduate with at least 55% marks
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in handling Educational Administration/General Admin/HR/Purchase Accounts & Finance in a University/Research Institution/Government department/bodies/PSU or reputed commercial establishment
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding PG Diploma or professional qualification like LLB or PG Diploma in Business & Administration or MCA/PGDCA or CA (Inter)/ICWA(Inter)./MSW)
Period of Probation
One year and further extendable for one more year.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply online through the website.
- The candidates are required to carefully read the General Instructions before filling up the online application form.
- The application form will be entertained through online mode only.
- The form submission and fee submission will not be entertained after the last date i.e October 23, 2021.
- List of Applicants along with their form number who has applied against previous Advertisements (ADVT./AU/NT/02/2018 and AUNT 03/2016) for Non-Teaching Positions in the University of Allahabad are required to mention their details for respective exemptions.
Click here for the official notification.
- Rs. 1000/- for UR, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs. 400/- for SC & ST candidates
- No fees will be charged from PwD & Women candidates
- Facilitation charges of Rs. 50/- will be applicable for all categories
For any technical query regarding recruitment pleases contact on:
- Contact Numbers: +91-9519275773; +91- 9956609817,
- E-Mail: email@example.com
The University of Allahabad is a collegiate central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established on 23 September 1887 by an Act of Parliament and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. It is one of the oldest modern universities in India.