About Clifford Chance
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the Magic Circle (an informal term describing the five most prestigious London-headquartered multinational law firms with the largest revenues). It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by the number of lawyers and revenue.
As current Indian regulations prohibit foreign firms from having an office in India or advising on Indian law, CC does this in cooperation with the Indian bar and they work with carefully chosen Indian law firms.
- Law Graduate
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in legal and/or business research
- Familiarity with the global legal/business environment. Familiarity with related databases (e.g. Factiva, LexisNexis, Newsdesk) and content.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (specifically Word, PowerPoint and MS Teams)
- Conducting research on regulatory databases and related open sources.
- Keeping up to date with international regulatory developments and monitoring legal/regulatory sources to produce regulatory briefings/updates/guides for various topics.
- Compiling relevant information to create customized reports for CCAS, on areas of law relevant to existing or new products.
- Reviewing the CCAS products and suggesting amendments based on the above research/reports. Liaising with CCAS and local counsel to agree with amendments as necessary.
- Helping to develop and sustain best practices in research and content maintenance processes.
- Working closely with colleagues within and outside the team to support the CCAS team on content maintenance and management, including co-ordinating the acquisition and maintenance of legal content.
- Keeping up to date with methods and technologies that can help make CCAS research processes more efficient, specifically those relating to the legal regulatory industry.
- Consistently seeking to improve the existing processes, workflows, and standards and implementing these improvements.
- Managing all research tasks effectively, including turnarounds, estimations, deadlines: taking into account current and expected workloads. Reporting regularly to CCAS on progress.
- Assisting with other research, documentation, and technical support, as required by CCAS.
Please Note: CCAS here stands for Clifford Chance Applied Solutions. CCAS is a subsidiary of Clifford Chance, develops digital (and other technology-related) products aimed at in-house lawyers, compliance officers and their operational teams.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to find the ‘Apply Online’ button at the bottom of the page.
Clifford Chance, one of India’s leading law firms, is looking to hire Research Expert as Legal & Regulatory Lawyer for its Gurgaon office.