Manipur Public Service Commission
Imphal, Manipur, India
Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Governme
Company: Manipur Public Service Commission
Location: Imphal, Manipur, India
Education Qualification: LLB
No. 7/01/2020-MPSC(DR): Applications are invited for recruitment to 11 (eleven) posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor (District)-cum-Assistant Government Advocate (District) for the Office of Public Prosecutor (District)-cum-Government Advocate (District), Manipur.
1. POst Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor (District) cum Assistant Government Advocate (District)
2. No of Post: 11
3. Scale of pay:Rs. 9,300 - 35,800/- Grade pay of Rs. 4,400/- (As prescribed in MS(RoP) Rules 2010)
4. Class & Service: Group-B
5. Eligibility Conditions:-
i). The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii). The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
iii). The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof.
6. Essential :
(i) Bachelor's degree in Law of a recognised University.
(ii) 3 (three) years experience at the Bar. Or 5 (five) years experience in a Government Department or Court (including Revenue Court) in a post involving duties connected with Legal Advocacy Legislation, Criminal investigation, Litigation and Court work (if part of the period of 5 years has been spent in practice at the Bar that period will also be counted for this alternative qualifications).
(iii) The statutory requirements made from time to time in Cr.P.C. in regard to the appointment of Asstt. Public Prosecutor.
7. Desirable: Knowledge of Manipuri (Qualification relaxable at the discretion of the Selection Committee in case of candidates otherwise well qualifited)
8. Period of Probation: 2 (two) years.
9. Advt. No. 02/2021 Dated 01/10/2021
40 (forty years) & below as on 20th October, 2021
1. Schedule of written Examination will be notified later on.
2. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be 3 (three) times the number of vacancy for each category. Candidates securing equal marks with the last candidate of each category in written examination will also be called for interview.
3. The final merit list of the candidates would be based on the total of the written and Interview marks. In case more than one candidate have the same total marks then, the candidate securing higher marks in the written examination will be ranked higher.
4. In case, both the written and Interview marks are same then, the candidate securing higher marks in Paper — II (Law) will be ranked higher. In case, the total marks, written marks and Paper - II (Law) of written exam are all same then, the older (in age) candidate will be ranked higher.
5. A candidate found to be furnishing false information to the Commission or suppressing information, violating instructions, adopting various unfair means in the Examination like impersonation, cheating, etc is liable to be disqualified and/or debarred from writing MPSC Examinations as decided by the Commission.
1. The online application should be applied at www.empsconline.gov.in w.e.f. 01/10/ 2021 upto 12:00 midnight of 20/10/ 2021 after which the link will be disabled. Submission of application in any other mode will not be entertained.
2. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per "ONE TIME REGISTRATION" scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission i.e. www.empsconline.gov.in
3. Candidates need to upload full details before applying any post. Once the ONE TIME REGISTRATION is completed, candidates need to fill up and complete his/her PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details.
4. This includes:
i. Upload Passport Photograph, signature as proof etc.
ii. Add Personal information.
iii. Add Parents Information.
iv. Add Educational information
v. Add Language and Physical Nature.
vi. Add Experience.
5. Candidates who are already registered user of the portal may directly login and apply. )
5. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID and the mobile number for further communication.
6. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
7. Documents to prove qualifications, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission.
8. Any variance in the documents submitted online and physical documents will be summarily rejected.