Ashoka India is looking for an Impact Evaluation Lead to join our team and help us build a research study to understand the shifts that are happening in the Law & Justice ecosystem. If you are you passionate about analyzing data, measuring ecosystem, organizational and individual-level change and building new narratives, this opportunity is for you.
The colleague will work closely with members of Ashoka’s global impact team as well as with our partner Agami to frame the project and develop deliverables. This work will contribute to change the narrative around the role changemakers play in transforming the Law and Justice field in India.
- Lead setting-up of a framework for measurement and evaluation in the Indian context, in collaboration with the Ashoka global team.
- Conduct research and analysis, and validation of survey/other research data from multiple stakeholders in the field of law and justice (social entrepreneurs, young changemakers, social institution, government, media).
- Develop and track related metrics in real time and annually, and evolve the model towards goals.
- Adapt research findings into actionable recommendations and for digital dissemination through use of relevant communication tools and materials.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5-7 years of experience in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Have proven track record in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Understands measurement frameworks and have experience with KPI reporting.
- Have great attention to details, while being comfortable working on a flexible and entrepreneurial environment, adapting to rapid change.
- Be familiar with research techniques and tools, including qualitative, quantitative and secondary research.
- Have expertise for storytelling in general and visual storytelling in particular.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal Ashoka teams and partner Agami.