Post For Associate
HJA & Associates LLP
You might be the right person if you:
- like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a quickly growing law firm.
- have experience providing transactional contracts support including drafting, negotiating, abstracting, reviewing, redlining, drafting, managing various types of contracts for multinational companies and individual clients.
- are a highly organized, excellent researcher and writer who is passionate about delivering high quality analysis and written work product.
- are open to work directly with an in-house legal department of leading multinational corporations and other stakeholders.
- are proficient in real estate laws and have a keen eye for detail.
You will be required to:
- Assess existing contract clauses and templates and create harmonized and updated contract templates. Prepares files for execution.
- Review contracts against established standards and establish acceptable alternatives, working from templates and tools that you will help create
- Compare contracts and highlight differences and similarities in memorandum format
- Facilitate escalation of unresolved issues, approval and signature.
- Update or draft playbooks and templates.
You should have:
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Vision - highly detail oriented, with good analytical skills, financial acumen, and business judgment
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Keen understanding and ability to comply with confidentiality obligations.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills.
- Integrity and ability to own mistakes.
The candidate must have:
- Experience with Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- 1-3 years of total experience with at least 1 year of experience with commercial transactional support, including abstractions, drafting, analysing, reviewing or negotiating commercial contracts.
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements.
HJA & Associates LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership firm dedicated to servicing our clients with a wide array of Corporate, Legal, Secretarial, Accounting and other other allied Services. At “HJA”, we have a passion for our work, a strong bond with our colleagues and a never ending dedication to our clients' interests. We understand and appreciate the different challenges that our clients face in the current business environment and thereby we strive every day and every hour to be there to provide our clients with the highest quality of services, by listening, understanding their needs, responding promptly and living up to the commitments that we make. Our strength is our team of experienced and trained professionals comprising of Company Secretaries, Lawyers and Chartered Accountants, who treasure the value of diligence and knowledge as well as creativity and innovation in addressing our client’s needs and are committed to provide high quality, flexible, client focused legal and business advisory services.