Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We are looking for a Legal Manager, who would be a part of the Legal & Compliance Team for
CORPORATE LEGAL WORK:
1. Draft all contracts and update/prepare templates for standard contracts;
2. Mark up agreements from third parties to assist the Head of Legal;
3. Assist in preparation of and follow up on registration of Trademark and other intellectual property of the
4. Draft legal notices and prepare responses to legal notices;
5. Ensure that the records relating to all legal work are properly filed;
6. Draft notes for opinions, organize meetings with counsels and assist the Head of Legal in meetings with
7. Prepare management reports for all legal matters.
1. Keep track of ongoing litigation and review developments in key High Courts;
2. Assist in drafting and reviewing litigation documents;
3. Undertake legal research on matters assigned by the Head of Legal.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• LLB/LLM with 7 to 8 years of post-qualification law firm /corporate experience.
• Good drafting skills - Excellent Communication Skills - Excellent analytical, interpretation and
Location : Mumbai
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games! In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
National Health Authority (NHA)
New Delhi, India
June 30, 2021
Vivek Law Firm