O M GUJAR LAW CHAMBERS
₹10,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Jul 20, 2021
Our Law Firm is seeking a Lawyer mainly for three different profiles
1) To manage cases High Court Bombay,
2) Proceedings under Arbitration & Conciliation Act and other litigation,
3) To handle NCH complaints.
The Lawyer will be responsible for maintaining accurate case files, working with our paralegals to meet all court requirements for each case and serving as a reliable advocate for our growing list of clients. The successful candidate will have experience as a practicing law attorney as well as a client-focused attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Should have excellent English skill spoken and written.
· Should have hands on experience in handling arbitration.
· Having hands-on experience in handling consumer cases.
· Should have excellent drafting skill.
· Drafting of Replies, Rejoinders, Plaint.
· Prepare and maintain all documents required to file cases.
· Work closely with staff to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial.
· Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
· Schedule and administer full depositions of case witnesses and experts
· Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Knowledge of MS Office suite
· Should be good in sending mails
· Should be good in maintaining MIS
Application Deadline: 20/7/2021
Expected Start Date: 20/7/2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Advocate General’s Office
The salary will be commensurate with comparable opportunities.
June 30, 2021