Job Responsibilities :
- Legal Documentation - Drafting and negotiating the legal agreements for equity deals, investments into companies, real estate transactions.
- Reviewing legal agreements with Legal Counsel as per business requirements.
- Monitoring of Legal contracts to ensure all compliances both by HT and counter party in executed legal contracts
- To handle legal disputes as and when required, negotiation with Clients in relation to disputes, arbitration, managing disputes in court.
- Liaison with legal counsel to form a considered opinion with a view to enhance business potential.
- Experience in Due Diligence from legal perspective.
- Experience in M&A would be an added advantage
- Reviewing of Real Estate purchase, registration, and rent agreements.
Desired Profile :
- Qualification - LLB/LLM
- Experience - 4-7 years.
- Must have a very strong contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of Corporate Laws, Companies Act, SEBI, ICDR Regulations and other related Laws
Hindustan Times is an Indian English-language daily newspaper introduced and founded in 1924 by Sunder Singh Lyallpuri, founder-father of the Akali movement and the Shiromani Akali Dal in Punjab Province. It played integral roles in the Indian independence movement as a nationalist and was then, a pro-Congress daily
Rajasthali Law Institute
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Rs. 15,000 to 30,000/-
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India