Post: Faculty Member
Company: National Insurance Academy
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Education Qualification: LLB
Applications are invited from the eligible Retired Officers and Officers who retire on or before 30th April 2022 from the Non-Life Insurance Industry (public/private) for considering selection to the following position on contract basis
1. Post Name: Faculty Member on contract, National Insurance Academy, Pune.
2. Retired Cadre: Chief Manager, DGM & GM from GIPSA Companies, AICIL and AGM, DGM & GM from GIC Re and similar positions in private insurance companies
3. Qualifications: Graduate / post graduate in any general stream, Management, Engineering, Law, Agriculture, Horticulture, Associate / Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India or equivalent
4. Professional/Work Experience:
Minimum 25 years working experience in GIPSA Companies, AICIL, GIC Re or private insurance companies and must have worked in operational area & /or technical area and retired from Scale V, VI or VII cadres or similar positions in private insurance companies.
5. Interest/Attributes: Interest and demonstrated evidence in training/ teaching/ research/ and project works. candidates must have a flair for Academic work
6. Salary: A consolidated salary of Rs.1,25,000/- plus Rs.25,000/- towards house rent. Accommodation may be provided at NIA Campus subject to availability and policy provisions; in such case Rs.25,000/- towards house rent will not be paid.
7. Terms of Contract: One year from the date of joining. Renewable at the discretion of NIA subject to a maximum term of 3 years and the age not exceeding 65 years, whichever is earlier.
8. Ref.: Advt.Rect./FM-NL/2021/002/W
Less than 62 years of age as on 1st December 2021
1. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. The selection will be strictly on the basis of merit and suitability for the post.
3. The Screening Committee constituted for the purpose shall assess all applications, which meet the eligibility criteria and select after interviewing the shortlisted candidates.
1. The application has to be submitted in the format given in along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, wherever necessary
2. Application, with all necessary documents, addressed to “The Director, NIA”, should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6.00 p.m. on 26th November 2021 and by post to:
3. Mrs. Anita Date Executive Secretary to Director & Incharge Establishment National Insurance Academy 25, Balewadi, Baner Road, NIA P.O. Pune – 411045
4. The applicant should mention “Application for Faculty” in the subject head of email and on top of the envelope. Please note that application sent to any email id other than email@example.com will not be considered
₹30,000 - ₹40,000 a month