Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Location: Pune. Maharashtra
. Statutory Compliance:
· Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing process and policies, and advising management on possible risks.
· Review new and existing processes, resources, and systems, to identify any audit risks and suggest corrective measures for the same.
· Responsible for compliance tracking and monitoring tool
· Collaborate with relevant Stakeholders globally to ensure compliance with applicable laws and obtain compliance report and Certificate.
· Work with secretarial team to submit compliance report/certificate/update to board and audit committee.
· Work with process owners (employees throughout the company) to obtain documentation, understand processes, discuss potential issues/deficiencies/findings.
· Evaluate and document evidence on the design and operation of controls.
· Maintain and provide data to allow onwards reporting of the User controls framework.
· Work with the business and strategic teams to remediate identified controls weaknesses.
· Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and process guidelines for general processes.
· Leading and managing Global and Regional Compliance and Data Privacy Audits.
· Preparation of various MIS, dashboards and other Compliance reports.
B. Ethics Compliance:
· Investigate highlighted non – compliance cases and suggest corrective/preventive measures.
· Build rapport with process owners.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with global teams and bring alignment across different teams.
· Proficient at producing and presenting reports. Proactive and able to use initiative.
· Confident with strong decision-making skills.
· Eye to detail.
· Ability to positively encourage stakeholders to be process and tool compliant, be a company advocate
Yashanand & Asso.
New Delhi, India
₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
CredAvenue - A complete Debt Platform
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India