About the Job
They are looking to hire a Legal Assistant with superb research and administrative skills to handle the legal services of their Company.
- Legal Assistants are expected to work well under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsibilities would include drafting of all kinds of legal and tax-related letters, documents and agreements, Appearing before the Court of law, Corresponding with courts and clients, Monitor, study and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals and other relevant publications.
- Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
- Assist with the administration and management of workflow.
- General administrative duties ie. answering correspondence and taking telephone calls.
- Knowledge in taxation laws like Income Tax, Goods and Service Tax, Labour law, Intellectual property law etc is required.
- L.L.B or any other legal related qualification, qualified Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary
- Experience: 0-3 years
CTC: Rs. 1,80,000/- to Rs. 5,40,000/- (based on the qualification on experience)
How to Apply?
Kindly e-mail your CV/Resume at aishwarya[at]taxteam.in
Call at 9941650005/9551550000
E-mail ID: customercare[at]taxteam.in
M/s. Gayathri Tax Consultants Pvt. Ltd. [Taxteam] is engaged in taxation and legal services to various businesses for the past 2 decades. They handle labour laws, all taxation laws, handle matters before NCLT, NCLAT, ITAT, High Court, labour Court. They are looking for legal assistant to handle the legal services of their Company.Address: 6/18, 5th St, Shanthi Colony, A J Block, Anna Nagar West, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu: 600040