- Around 3-4 years of relevant experience in handling Contract Management which includes structuring transactions, drafting, negotiating, finalizing software license agreements, maintenance and support agreements, professional service agreements, subcontractor agreements, consultancy agreements, teaming agreements and software development agreement, reviews of purchase Orders, work orders etc. academic contracts for.
- Handling transactions for solution-selling transactions (which includes responses and deviations to tender documents, issued by the private entities, public sector undertakings and government departments), preparing deviations to the contractual terms and conditions and helping in negotiating and closing such transactions
- Handling commercial contracts involving RFP/RFQ issued by PSU, Government Departments identifying commercial and legal risks
- Providing active legal support to Finance, Credit & Collections, Operations, HR and other core corporate function groups.
- Closely working with the marketing team and handling the transactions in relation to marketing in the Region.
- Advising and providing support on channel partner programs, professional services agreements, academic programs, and other commercial documents.
Total experience should be in the range of 3-5 years.
- A desire to work in an in-house capacity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
- Law graduate with good academic credentials and with experience in in-house counsel role.
- Experience of working in reputed law firm and in handling government tender ang Government and PSU Tenders would be of added advantage.
- Good command over spoken and written English language.
- Good negotiation skills and skills for detailed legal research.
- Basic skills to use MS Office.
- Legal Research
- MS Office