Azim Premji Foundation
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
· Provide legal leadership (advice & support), strategy and risk management, develop compliance systems and processes on a wide range of legal activities for all units of Foundation.
· Be responsible for counselling all the operating units of Foundation by giving pro-active, competent, professional, cost effective and creative legal support
· Draft, review and negotiate contracts & agreements. E.g., MoU’s with various State Governments, agreements with partner organizations, vendor agreements for purchase of products/services, lease agreements, agreement of sale and sale agreements with respect to purchase of land, construction agreements. agreements with banks and financial institutions etc.
· Drive pro-active compliance under various statutes applicable to the Foundation – Labour laws, Right to Information, Right to Education, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, UGC etc.
· Develop and publish compliance scorecard on a periodic basis
· Collaborate with the key stakeholders advising on the legal risks, strategies and other matters related to the Foundation’s operations
· Orchestrate due diligence and documentation for all land and construction transactions across Foundations locations including working closely with local lawyers in places of land acquisition, drafting and negotiating sale deeds, agreement to sell, land brokerage agreements, architect agreements, construction agreements etc.
· Advise on employment related issues e.g. termination, severance, mutual separation, outsourcing arrangements, employment template
· Handle litigation matters
Qualification and Experience
Skills and Attributes
Chief Finance Officer
Gujarat Maritime University
60,000/- per month
July 8, 2021
Delhi Jal Board
New Delhi, India
Rs. 1 Lakh
July 30, 2021