Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, is inviting applications from eligible candidates, for various categories, including that of Law Officers, to fill up 20 vacancies for the same.
Number of Vacancies
- SC: 3
- ST: 1
- OBC: 5
- EWS: 2
- General/Unreserved: 9
- Total: 20
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Experience: Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and 3 years’ experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Deptt. of a Schedule Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/Bar council/organization.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years; Maximum 35 years
- Citizenship/Nationality: A candidate must be either
- i) A Citizen of India or
- ii) A subject of Nepal or
- iii) A subject of Bhutan or
- iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply only online from November 23, 2021, to December 17, 2021, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.175/- + GST*
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/- + GST*
(*) GST @ 18% extra will be charged on application fee
Selection will be through online written tests and personal interviews. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for a Test or Interview.
Name of the TestNumber of QuestionsMaximum MarksDurationStream/Category Specific Questions6060Composite time of 60 minutesComputer Knowledge2020Composite time of 60 minutesBanking, Present Economic Scenario &
General Awareness2020Composite time of 60 minutesTotal100100
- Registration Opening Date: November 23, 2021
- Registration Closing Date: December 17, 2021
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test: January 11, 2022
- Online Examination (Tentative): January 22, 2022
Central Bank of India is an Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India and is one of the oldest and largest nationalised commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai, the financial capital of India and capital city of the state of Maharashtra.