About the Opportunity
The Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka is looking for 33 Law Clerks-cum-Assistants on honorarium basisand this has been approved by the High Court and the Government.
Number of Vacancies
Interested candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application.
- Must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council.
- Must have knowledge of operation of computers.
- reading of case files, preparation of the case including case summary and notes and chronology of events.
- Identifying facts and issues and questions that may arise or may have to be addressed.
- Presence in the Court during the hearing of cases, taking notes of arguments and citations.
- Research work on case law, books and articles for the purpose of assisting the Judge in the preparation of judgments.
- Assisting the Judge to prepare speeches and academic papers.
Duration of Assignment’
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format annexed to the notification along with the relevant information and documents as stated therein.
- Applications along with the relevant self attested documents should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before deadline.
November 17, 2020
The Karnataka High Court officially known as Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore.The Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka was established in the year 1884.