High Court of Manipur
Rs. 13700/-(Rs. 9300+G.P. Rs. 4400)
Imphal, Manipur, India
Education Qualification: LLB
1. Applications are invited for filling up 2 (two) posts of Law Assistant on contract basis in the pay scale as indicated against the post for a period of 1 (one) year which may be extended.
2. Pay Scale: Rs. 13700/-(Rs. 9300+G.P. Rs. 4400)
2. Qualification: Graduate in Law with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent in cumulative Grade Point system of Marking) from Institution recognized by Bar Council of any India/University Grants Commission.
3. Desirable: Working knowledge of computer related work on MS Office tools such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. Candidates must have knowledge incluading retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes Such as Manupatra, SCC online, Legal Eagle, AIR, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc. 1-2 years of experience in research of Case Laws.
The candidate must not be less than 23 years and not more than 32 years as on the date of advertisement [upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC as on the date of advertisement there from
Rs. 800/- for UR/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- for ST/SC Candidates.
1. Candidates seeking benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such benefits as per eligibility prescribed in the Advertisement. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in support of their claim. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC certificate.
2. Applicants are advised to go through the steps in "HOW TO APPLY" (All steps are mandatory) and fill up their application form correctly, properly and completely otherwise their application will not be accepted.
3. The date of issue of admits card will be notified later
4. Date of Examination and Centre of Examinations will be indicated on the Admit Card issued.
5. Candidates already in Government Services should apply through proper channel.
6. Candidates are to produce Original documents at the time of the interview. Any further changes to the notifications shall be published only on our official website (http://hcmimphal.nic.in)
7. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Income Tax PAN Card to the examination centre, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR THE EXAMINATION.
8. All types of electronic gadgets including mobile phones, pagers etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban
from future examinations
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers etc. to the venue of examination as arrangement for safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. The High Court
of Manipur will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
10. The Registry reserves the right to reject any application which is not in proper form/incomplete. Rejection of applications will be after proper screening and not at the time of submission of the form.
Scanned copy of the duly filled in and signed application form is to be sent to the mail email@example.com with subject as "LAW ASSISTANT-2020" alongwith the following enclosures:
1. Class X Certificate and marksheet.
2. Class XII Certificate and marksheet.
3. Bachelor of Law Certificate and marksheet.
4. Master of Law Certificate and marksheet (if applicable).
5. ST/SC/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
6. Any other relevant document.
7. Screenshot of the Successful transaction (Examination Fee).
1. A committee of High Court Judges constituted by the Chief Justice shall make the selection.
i) Selection shall be made on the basis of Academic Record, Achievements in co-Curricular activities, proficiency in research skills, requisite knowledge of Computer Applications and performance at the Interview.
(a) Candidates may be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of Academic Records, and /or Marks obtained in the Written Test, in case the Committee decides to conduct a Written Test (such test shall comprise of a question paper on Knowledge of Law, both substantive and procedural, English and General Knowledge). in Aptitude and Orientation of a candidate shall also be given due weightage at the interview.
The last date for the submission of Application Form is on 21-10-20
The Assignment Hub
Tata Institute of Social Sciences [TISS]