LTI - Larsen & Toubro Infotech
The position will be based in Mumbai, Powai and will report into the Legal & Compliance Function. The position will be responsible to handle all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for LTI and will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant business heads, procurement & sales Team and all other support functions.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Research matters for regulatory inquiries and disputes, including supervision of outside counsel on various matters related to the Company.
2. Review and negotiate commercial transactions, frame agreements, contracts, RFP/RFI/Tender activates, partnerships, settlements, contract amendments and other contractual terms in collaboration with all stakeholders.
3. Manage claims, dispute and litigation matters.
4. Anticipate and identify legal/risk issues of concern to the Business and proactively develop effective strategies, mitigation actions and practical solutions, with a problem solving mindset.
5. Liaison with an external Vendor for creation and management of contract databases for legal.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 400 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 33,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Follow us at @LTI_Global
Advocate General’s Office
The salary will be commensurate with comparable opportunities.
June 30, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India