- Is able to effectively negotiate compensation for land, rehabilitation and resettlement with the land owners to ensure smooth land acquisition process in time bound manner and budgeted cost.
- Is able to ascertain the legal title of the land and can proactively get the land cleared in case of any legal disputes and other legal matters.
- Is able to liaison with local government authorities (eg. ADM/SDM/Tehsildar/Patwari) in land acquisition matter and obtain necessary approvals and permissions in time.
- Is able to manager any long standing or complex legal cases.
- Has detailed understanding of the revenue laws, acts and regulation for land acquisition, R&R.
Bachelor Of Law,Chartered Accountant
Minimum Experience Level