Gurugram, Haryana, India
1. Providing end to end lifecycle management of contracts.
2. Providing general advisory, formalizing SOPs and policy documents for the organization. Participation in discussion with internal stakeholder’s external councils and advisors during the entire contracting process.
3. Identifying contractual, commercial, operational risks and exposures in the contracts; providing inputs/mark-up on contracts and suggest steps for its mitigation to safeguard company’s interest in various commercial transactions.
4. Ensuring legal compliance with all operation of the company including matters pertaining to Labour Law, State Law, Shop & Establishment, Trade, MSME, Contract Labour etc.
5. Handling Civil/Industrial/Commercial/Criminal/Labour/Land Law matters and filing and defending the cases, appearance before the court and authorities, settlement of challan, drafting legal notice, replies and letters.
6. To be well versed with provisions of Legal Metrology Act & Packaged Commodity Rules and IPR law.
7. Maintain data base for litigations, notices, IPR, Compliance tracker etc. and preparations of MIS Reports on monthly basis.
Blackberrys exists in a man’s world to be his partner-in-success, as he sprints towards his ambitions with a burning desire to keep winning. The brand will do all it takes to enable this man to write his success story, while keeping him sharp and always in style. From trousers, suits, jackets and blazers for formal occasions to bringing in khakis, shirts, denims, t-shirts and inner wear, shoes and accessories, Blackberrys has turned out to be a one-stop shop for men’s growing fashion needs.
Solutions Legalis Opc Pvt. Ltd.
₹7,000 - ₹10,000 a month