Post: Assistant Project Manager
Company: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Education Qualification: LLB
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following project posts.
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2021/52
1. Post: Assistant Project Manager
2. No. of Posts: - 01
3. Consolidated Pay: 13200-1100-33000
4. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/ MCA/ M.Com./ M.Sc./ M.A.) Or Graduate (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. BBA/ BCA/ LLB) + 3 years of relevant experience.
5. Job description: Assistant Project Manager: The project work will primarily involve handling project management software for up to date information of Tenders, Contract Extension, Estimates etc. Maintaining up to date database files of all DOIP forms, requests, communications, project tracking sheets, electrical bills of the campus, etc. Good knowledge of office automation. Maintaining Office work as required by Office in-Charge.
6. Desirable Qualifications: Assistant Project Manager: Diploma in Computer, Good knowledge in Computer maintenance & Networking Knowledge of Troubleshooting & Installation, office Automation, Hands on experience in MS Office. Good communication skills and team work. Relevant experience of 10 years or more.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested candidates must apply on in given proforma (Form no. DOAD-IP-203) and all application related self-attested documents should reach the undersigned before should be minimum 15 working days after uploading in website. Address should be mentioned for receiving of application. Please note that this appointment is purely temporary in nature. Currently approved duration of the project is till March 31, 2022.
2. Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26-11-2021
Tamil Nadu, India
November 28, 2021
National Insurance Academy