Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
MOIL invites application from vibrant, dynamic and experienced candidates, who are willing to grow with MOIL for Direct Recruitment for the post of Executive Director (Personnel) (E09) (1 UR).
1. Position: Executive Director (Personnel) (E-09) – 01 Post [UR]
(i) P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (OR)
(ii) P.G. Degree/Diploma (2 years’ duration) in IRPM/Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University/Institute (OR)
(iii) MBA with specialization in Personnel Management /HR/HRD from recognized University/Institute.
(iv) Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
3. Scale of pay: Rs.1,50,000-3%-3,00,000(E-09) (IDA Scale)
4. Experience: 21 years post qualification experience as an executive in Personnel Department in an organization out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale(IDA) or equivalent (CDA). For candidates from Private sector, CTC should be minimum Rs.24.20 Lakhs per Annum.
Below 54 years
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 06/09/2021.
3. In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit school leaving/Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
4. In support of Academic qualifications, professional qualifications, percentage of marks experience etc., candidates will have to enclose self-attested copies along with application.
5. Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed for interview nor paid TA.
6. Upper age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates, however should have atleast three years’ balance service and no application fee is required.
7. The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
8. SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities, if applicable.
9. OBC candidates should produce latest non creamy layer certificate (issued within 1 year) from the Competent Authorities, if applicable.
10. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the Interview if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria depending upon the number of applications received.
11. The Company reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of ED(Per) post at its sole discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
12. The selected candidate will be eligible for Contributory Provident Fund, Family Pension, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Free Medical Attention, Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Scheme (Defined Contribution). In addition to above, depending upon performance of the Company and individual performance Officers are eligible for Performance Related Pay (PRP) as per the Rules of the Company. In addition, eligible for HRA or house accommodation applicable as per the rules of the Company subject to Rules of the Company.
13. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the candidature of the post.
14. Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted are neatly stapled /tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
15. Any amendment/modification to this advertisement will be published on MOIL Limited website only (www.moil.nic.in).
16. The candidates are advised to check regularly Company’s website i.e. www.moil.nic.in for further details and updates, if any.
Chief Manager(Pers), Recruitment Section, MOIL Ltd, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur- 440 013
Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be notified through e-mail, SMS & MOILs website only.
1. Desirous candidates may send their applications super scribing on the envelope `Application for the post of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR(PERSONNEL) ' along with detailed bio-data (Biodata form can be downloaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and self-attested copies of Certificates and testimonials with Demand draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur payable at Nagpur (not required for SC, ST, PH candidates). The applications should be addressed to Chief Manager(Pers), Recruitment Section, MOIL Ltd, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur- 440 013 and reach on or before 06/09/2021.
2. Candidates called for personal Interview for the post of Executive Director (Personnel) will be paid AC-I tier train/ Air fare economy class to and fro or bus fare, by shortest route for single person only on producing proof.
3. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
Affable Management Services
Kochi, Kerala•Temporarily remote
Bank of Maharashtra