About the Opportunity
Capgemini India is looking for experienced law graduates for the role of Contract Manager in Bangalore.
- Law Graduate
- 8-10 Years of Work Experience
- Must be knowledgeable of the major elements of outsourcing contract(s). Understanding about the complex outsourcing contractual structures
- Contract Drafting and negotiation
- Contract Review and Analysis
- Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts
- Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contract language and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client
- Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post execution
- Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation compliance
- Open to work in any shift aligned
- Negotiation and Redlining
- Maintaining document repository of all contractual documents, including, change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts, etc.
- Extracting and tracking the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact.
- Working closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identifying the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Addressing contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity.
- Providing clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the Capgemini as Service Provider.
- Drafting, reviewing and validating SOW/Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with Capgemini internal team and manage end to end Contract Lifecycle of the project.
How to Apply
Click on the link at the end of this post to apply for this role.
Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 120,000 are in India.