4 - 6 LPA
About the job
We are looking for a motivated and talented content writer. We expect excellent communication and operational skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability. You need to have the right sensibilities and the skills to succeed in a new age, along with creativity and entrepreneurialism. And then there's speed. You are expected to move quickly from task to task, on his or her screen, and in his or her heads. But not at the expense of accuracy and brand.
1. Serve as a subject matter expert by building a deep understanding of industry fundamentals and the drivers, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications (both external and internal - in the form of a newsletter, social media posts, case studies, webinars or articles)
2. Execute newsletter campaigns and promote the brand through social media, with a focus on LinkedIn, and Instagram
3. Make consistent high-quality posts on a daily basis
4. Make network, engage & interview other community leaders & influencers
5. Respond quickly and reliably to followers
6. Grow and engage follower base
7. Meet set deadlines on time and efficiently
Digital Marketing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Email Marketing Copywriting English Proficiency (Written)
CTC:4 - 6 LPA (All fixed)
Number of openings
White Panda is an on-demand managed marketplace for utility content; built on top of a community of subject matter experts from more than 800 different niches. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of the top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The core team at White Panda is a diverse range of professionals who are alumni of institutions like IITs, BITS, and Goldman Sachs. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar.
UN Office of Legal Affairs [OLA]