At Lawctopus, Academike, NoticeBard, CLAT alogue, and Lawctopus Law School our mission is to enable informed and inspired careers.
Our online media sites together reach out to more than 1 million people every month, and our 2000+ students and alumni now form a part of our Law School.
If you want to be part of a small (we are 20 people here!) and organically growing (our work philosophy is captured well in the book ‘It Doesn’t Have to be Crazy at Work‘) online media and education organisation, consider applying for the positions below.
You should NOT apply if
- You are not passionate about education and careers
- Attention to detail is not your thing
- You are not a go-getter and a go-giver
You should apply if
- You are a self-starter and rolling up your sleeves and getting things done is your thing
- You are constantly learning, experimenting, and doing things
How we work
- Daily huddles: short meetings where major tasks, challenges, and a ‘secret’ question is discussed
- We are a remote team! Project management and internal team communication are done over Basecamp.
- We expect you to work for 8-9 hours/day; the exact timings are up to you till the deadlines are met
Content Manager for Lawctopus Law School [Remote, Full-time]
We believe the written word has the power to inform and inspire people!
If you have a way with words, have had some practical experience of working in a law chamber or with a law firm, and are interested in educating people through your writing, this position is for you.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Roles and responsibilities
- Research and write articles and opinion pieces which educate young readers about the law
- Format and edit other content pieces (interviews, discussion forum threads, etc.)
- Conduct interviews, and qualitative and quantitative research for various posts
- Plan, strategize and implement content production for Lawctopus Law School
- Manage interns, colleagues to drive content initiatives
Must-have Skills and Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree in law is a must
- A minimum of 2 years of experience of working in a legal role (in exceptional cases, 1-year work experience can also be considered)
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills
Good-to-have Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in working with law journals, mooting, content writing, social media, research, and allied fields will be a plus
- Familiarity with visual forms of content and the related tools (images and video: Canva, Photoshop, Filmora, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing tools (running social media campaigns, email funnels, etc.)
Salary: Industry standard (also, salary is no bar for the right candidate).
The last date to apply is November 10, but we’d urge you to apply asap. We’ll be conducting interviews daily, and will hire the candidate as soon as we find the right person!