The ideal person will be responsible for supporting SPTL in contract with special focus to litigation/ contracts / Legal Due Diligence and all other legal matters; Ensure legal and statutory compliance of all contracts as per law. Exposure of Land matters is additionally required.
- Litigation regarding recovery matters, Regulatory matters etc
- Drafting, reviewing of business contract. Should be able to do thorough risk analysis before entering into various types of commercial & Financial Agreements and should have the ability to draft/vet legal agreement.
- Legal Due diligence.
- Exposure to SPAs, technology transfer agreements and such high valued transaction.
- Coordinating with outside legal counsel in cost effective manner.
- Deliver advice on legal positions in case of litigation.
- Formulate the general guidelines, checklists and procedures and set up of best practices in management of legal function in general and contracting function.
- To update MIS and legal development on regular basis.
- To Handle the Land matters. Sale Purchase and related litigation.
- Prepare, update, and disseminate relevant legal interpretations, notes, circulars etc. throughout company on the given subject
- Min 10 Years out of total experience in handling legal affairs in any Corporate.
- LLB Degree Must, have handled Litigation and Contracts