Post: Research Officer
Company: CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Location: Gandarbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Education Qualification: Law Degree
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Officer on short term contract/need basis for the project titled “Research Study on Domestic Violence: Legal Framework for Enforcing Women’s Rights
1. Post Name: Research Officer
2. No. of Positions: One (01)
3. Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in History/ Sociology/ Gender Studies/ Management/ Political Science/ Law
4. Salary: Research Officer shall be engaged on fulltime basis on the consolidated salary of Rs. 13,750/-per month.
5. The engagement shall be on short term contract basis till the completion of the project.
6. Desirable: Experience of work on Gender Issues
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The last date of submission of application form is 16-10-2021. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of forms.
2. Eligible candidates who are interested to appear in the interview via online mode are required to submit their contact number/ e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and be available on the day of interview.
3. Applications not accompanied by requisite documents shall be rejected summarily.
4. The engagement to the post advertised is purely on short term contract/need basis against the above mentioned Project. The selected candidate/s shall not have any claim for the permanent appointment.
5. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in. 6. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard shall be entertained.
Maharashtra, Delhi, India
October 30, 2021