Associate General Counsel, WhatsApp Responsibilities
- Advise company in connection with regulatory, payments and fintech matters.
- Advise the company on compliance, privacy, and payments issues.
- Manage a large portfolio, arising out of regulatory matters, intellectual property, privacy, integrity, telecommunications, and encryption.
- Represent WhatsApp externally to various audiences.
- Some travel may be required.
- Work may involve projects in other areas, including areas involving unfamiliar subject matters.
- LLB and excellent academic credentials from a top law school.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including prior in-house experience with Internet or technology companies and/or a law firm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with in-house clients and business partners.