You will join a team responsible for building a strong pipeline of analyst talent across our Corporate and Investment Banking businesses. As a Campus Recruiter, you will operate across a range of recruiting practices and build in-depth understanding of the competitive hiring market. You will be a key liaison for internal stakeholders; execute towards workforce demand planning, facilitate diversity initiatives, help design and manage a strong summer internship program, execute the placement program and ensure strong summer intern conversions.Core Responsibilities
- Drive candidate engagement and pipelines for summer and full time hiring efforts
- Partner with functional campus teams such as sourcing, program and operations to execute effectively
- Manage client relationships; consult and syndicate key changes, influence and drive campus processes
- Plan exploratory and educational initiatives for students throughout the recruitment cycle; provide meaningful experience and pipeline to interviews
- Ensure a fair and consistent assessment approach led by data driven decision making; drive hiring calibration session
- Execute robust mentorship & coaching program during internship process
- Deliver a 'best in class' summer internship program in partnership with the firm wide intern program management team; develop and mobilize talent; ensure high conversions to full time
- Host evaluation committees and drive hiring decisions into full time program
- Contribute and collaborate in all programs across the India campus recruiting team and the firm to help drive consistency and best practice
- MBA in Human Resources
- 3- 5 years of campus recruiting experience. Experience in Banking/Financial services preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve quality and quantity hiring goals, as well as diversity hiring practices
- Ability to make difficult decisions, balancing individual team needs and the demands of the overall organization and HR function
- Experience in managing high quality internship and pipeline programs
- Excellent communication skills to educate hiring teams/managers, functional partner and the HR community on campus life cycle
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and successfully manage change
- Maintain exceptional judgment and demonstrate critical thinking in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Appropriately manage HR information and data both confidentially and sensitively
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting lifecycle and developing talent pipelines
- Ability to drive efficiency across recruiting practice
- Creative and strategic mind-set with ability to drive projects and initiatives forward
- Knowledge of recruitment systems, processes and procedures, as well as employment laws and practices
Regular travel required in India and occasional travel to the region.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.