Air India Assets Holding Limited
Post: Chief of Personnel and Administration
Company: Air India Assets Holding Limited
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India
Education Qualification: LLB
Sub: Advertisement for the post of Chief of Personnel & Administration -CPA. AIAHL invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post:
1. Post Name: Chief of Personnel & Administration -CPA
2. No of Post: 01
3. Place Of Posting: Delhi
4. Total Monthly Salary & Allowances of Rs.150,000
i. Salary-Rs.1,20,000/- +
ii. Allowances-Rs.30,000 (Out of Pocket taxable allowances fuel transport & telephone)
iii. Applicable Employers Contribution to EPFO on the Salary Amount
iv. Annual increment @3% p.a. on the Salary Amount at i. above, subject to satisfactory annual performance appraisal reports
Masters of Business Administration (MBA full time from B School/Premiere institute preferred) with specialization in Personnel/HR/IR or its equivalent Post Graduate Masters Degree (2 years course) /Diploma with core subjects like Personnel Management/Human Resources/IR. The candidates having Legal qualifications Bachelor of Law (LLB) shall be preferred.
i. Should have minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience in Personnel and Human Resources Management; Hiring/engaging/management of human / manpower resources; actively worked on setting up/adapting the human resources and personnel policies and schemes;
ii. handled personnel project management planning, strategizing and execution; Personnel policies monitoring, framing, analysis, planning and budgeting for manpower resources and suggesting costs monitoring and control measures,;
iii. upkeep and retention of skilled manpower; handled personnel / human resources related contractual legal and statutory and regulatory compliances and management.
7. Job Description:
i. Overall In-charge of all the Personnel / Human resources, management activities;
ii. Framing Personnel / Human Resource policies and planning tools, set and implement personnel mission and objectives for larger goal of company’s overall plans;
iii. Recruiting required manpower, framing and developing criteria for hiring with the desired skillset, considering the laid down DPE, regulatory, statutory and related compliance parameters ;
iv. Personnel / human resources management, planning, strategizing and execution;
v. Personnel and administrative training/skill upgradation -framing of and monitoring policies and programs;
vi. Identify and finalizing contractual arrangements/agreement for the areas/activities for hiring of manpower resources and 3 rd party outsourcing services and award of such activities
vii. Personnel planning ,budgeting and costs monitoring of manpower;
viii. handle companies contractual legal and statutory & regulatory HR compliances and anagement reporting, etc
ix. assist the Board in setting strategies for personnel /HR policies.
x. Any other jobs/activities assigned from time to time by the top management (CEO/Board) of the company.
Maximum 60 years as on 1 st Oct, 2021
The Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)drawn in favour of AI Assets Holding Limited, payable at New Delhi .
Candidates are required to submit following documents with the application:-
i) A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Website of aiahl.in and on www.airindia.in
ii) A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format.
iii) One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc. will be required to be submitted with the application. In case copies of required documents/certificates are not submitted with the application, the application will be rejected. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
iv) If the candidate is working in private sector listed company, he/she isrequired to submit a certificate from theexisting employer that the post held by him/her is not more than 3 levels below the post of CEO.
v) The Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)drawn in favour of AI Assets Holding Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Company Secretary, AI Assets Holding Limited (AIAHL), Room no. 208, 2nd Floor, AI Reservation Building, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003
Selection procedure involves personal interview of the candidates who prima facie meets eligibility criteria.
1. Candidates who wish to apply are advised to print the Application Format attached below, fill it and send the application by Post/Speed post/courier at following addressin an envelopethat must be super scribed with the post applied for:
2. Post Applied for Chief of Personnel & Administration -CPA To, Company Secretary, AI Assets Holding Limited (AIAHL), Room no. 208, 2nd Floor, AI Reservation Building, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003
3. The last date of receipt of application is 1700 hours on 7 th December, 2021 on the above address. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
4., Any extension in the last date for submission of the applications receipt in AIAHL shall be notified only on the AIAHL & AI websites.
5. Applications received late /incomplete/ mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, will be rejected. AIAHL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any document during transit.
6. Applicants servicing in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel and also submit NOC from their present employer prior to interview
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate Any application not meeting the aforesaid requirements shall not be considered.
8. Management reserves the right to change in above schedule/conditions, based on requirements.
Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Andhra Pradesh PSC