Lawgica aims to incorporate the culture of well-researched legal articles by creating a one-stop web portal for law students, legal researchers, and practitioners to keep them shoulder to shoulder with the current developments in the field of law.
Perks for Interns
- All approved articles will get due credit
- Certificate of appreciation on completion of the term
- The term may be extended depending on the performance of the intern and on exceptional work, the intern might also get an opportunity to join the team
- Flexible working hours and work from home
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- The internship will be based on legal research and writing
- The aim is to publish well-researched articles, commentaries, case studies, and contemporary and socio-political issues
- Interns will be allotted topics and are expected to work from home
- Interns will have to submit at least 8 articles (1500-2000 words) within the time frame so given by their immediate supervisor
- A perfect opportunity for candidates interested in the field of research and writing, as the articles would be interdisciplinary in nature, analyzing aspects of various social sciences, law, or the interface of more than one of these subjects.
- Law Students in 2nd and 3rd year (pursuing LLB in 3 years) and Law students in 3rd, 4th and 5th year (pursuing LLB in the 5-year course) may apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their CV at email
- The cover e-mail must give a brief profile of the applicant and highlight her/his interest areas.
- Selected candidates will be intimidated by August 27, 2021
- The internship will commence from 1 September 2021
August 25, 2021
- Team Lawgica: +91-78776-84632
Lawgica is an online education platform. Lawgica’s blog was established with an objective to promote and publish legal research on multiple aspects of law, contemporary issues, case laws and to develop the fundamentals of legal research and writing.