We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel in our Company.
- - Review, draft, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, resellers and other third parties, including large master agreements, data licenses, software and intellectual property licenses, consulting/services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other standard and non-standard agreements related to sales of the company’s products and/or services working within agreed contracting policies.
- Work with appropriate company personnel to understand the business and financial issues involved in the negotiation and administration of contracts.
- Provide guidance and high quality legal advice to internal clients on legal and contract issues.
- Identify ways to enhance and support the improvement of internal processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract terms and work with other members of the legal team and back-office to ensure swift and efficient contracts execution process.
- Assist to monitor legal developments within the relevant jurisdictions.
- Assist with preparation of and participating in Legal Function’s staff training sessions.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager/director on a permanent or temporary basis. responsible for management and leadership of staff, major policy initiatives or subject area.
- Helping to identify, assess and brief India Chief Counsel on potential and actual risks and legal exposures and take proactive and remedial measures.
- Collaborating with internal counsel overseas with respect to international customer agreements.
- Contributing to the compliance initiatives include tracking, advising and implementing processes to ensure continued compliance of the company with the increasing and changing regulatory environment and rolling out ethics and compliance initiatives and training for staff across the regions supported.
- - Comfortable working in a high pressure, frequently changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and aptitude for learning and using new software tools.
- Ability to juggle multiple matters at once and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess highly-developed organizational skills and be articulate, detail-oriented and hard-working.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Sound administrative and time management skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects and deadlines.
- Must have a law degree preferably from a tier one law school.
- The ability to work within a matrixed organization independently and interact with staff (at all levels) to provide support, expertise and advice to assist in achieving geographical and global objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong contract negotiation and drafting abilities.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a diversified international markets infrastructure business —earning our clients’ trust for over 300 years. That legacy of customer-focused excellence ensures that you can rely on our expertise in capital formation, intellectual property and risk and balance sheet management. As global leaders in financial indexing, benchmarking and analytic services, we offer unrivalled access to international capital markets. Our high-performance technology solutions enable companies worldwide to access funds for growth and development. And with our Data & Analytics, Capital Markets and Post Trade divisions, we provide a comprehensive, integrated suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services that help our customers pursue—and achieve—their ambitions. You can count on our open access model for unparalleled partnership, flexibility, stability, and support across all of our businesses. That’s how we make a difference— ensuring people can meet their potential—worldwide.