About the Role
The ‘Research and Innovation intern’ will work closely with the City Director & the Leadership Team in Hyderabad. The intern is broadly responsible for two key research projects in the city. They will support the design, initiation, and implementation of two research projects.
- Blended Learning: The first research project is to examine the effectiveness of blended learning interventions implemented in 34 different schools in Hyderabad. The project will culminate into a report/white paper.
- Ecosystem Research: The second research project pertains to identifying key ecosystem players in the field of Education and building a strategic roadmap for partnerships in the city.
- Design end-to-end project scope and sequence
- Read and synthesis secondary research documents
- Conduct participant interviews and focus group discussions
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Co-author a report/ white paper
A graduate degree or currently enrolled in a Master’s Program in the field of Social Sciences
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Interest to engage in both Primary and Secondary research
- Past experience conducting qualitative studies
- Basic Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Ppt, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Time management and flexibility to accommodate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and synthesize documents
- Exploratory mindset, curiosity to continuously learn, be adaptive and push limits
- Strive for excellence and perfection in the intended outcomes
- Willingness to engage in academic content
- Ability to listen deeply and embrace divergent perspectives
Teach For India is a non-profit organization that is a part of the Teach For All network. The fellowship recruits college graduates and working professionals to serve as full-time teachers in low-income schools for two years.TFI was founded by Shaheen Mistri in the year 2007, serving New Delhi, Mumbai – Pune Highway, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru.