Centre For Drafting
WORK FROM HOME
2000 /month + Incentives
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on research and writing in the given areas/topics for my personal research projects.
English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Sep'20 and 16th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 3000 on every Write-up that you make or deliver.
Number of openings
Centre for Drafting at Institute of Legal Studies & Research undertakes research and drafting in legal and management areas
Government of India