Hamari Pahchan NGO
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting official letters, proposals, agreements, etc.
2. Researching various opportunities/schemes/projects/awards over different government and semi-government portals where our organization can register
3. Performing extensive research on various topics provided by the organization
4. Working on making/appearing in the organization’s awareness videos
5. Organising interactive sessions over various topics with the NGO partners and other organizations on the behalf of the NGO
6. Writing proposal for NGO’s project
7. Preparing project reports
8. Handling similar other miscellaneous work
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and fill it with chances of success. Hamari Pahchan is a non-governmental organization, striving and working to make Delhi safer and happier place to live. It provides a platform to the deserving people from the society, to create their own identity and carve out niche for themselves. To live life is a reality, but to earn it is a dream. How often the happy moments of our lives suffice to convince ourselves about the value and meaningfulness of our existence? Many a times, we are often disrupted by the petty conditions and the deplorable existence of our fellow human beings. Mere realization or the expression of anguish is not enough. In order to identify ourselves, we often associate the appreciation and criticism of our loved ones and thereby rely on them for testimony.
7000 Per month
MALEGAONKAR & ASSOCIATES