About the Opportunity
Ikigai Law is providing online internship opportunities to law students in their final years.
- The student must be in 4th or 5th-year LL.B. or 3rd year of the 3-year course or equivalent
- Past Internship experience and exposure – quality, range, rigor and relevance
- Moot courts’ participation as speaker/researcher – quality and quantity
- Publications/research work – quality and quantity
- Extra-curricular activities – evidence of initiative, leadership, talent and personality attributes
Scope of Work
- Basic legal research
- Preparing case notes
- Drafting research memoranda, case briefs
- Assisting attorneys in case preparation and transactions
How to Apply
The interested candidate should mail his/her latest CV not longer than 2 (two) pages and a cover letter as an email body stating:
- Why do you want to work at Ikigai Law? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
- What are your core competencies and how do you plan to use these skills in a manner that is unique to you at the workplace? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
Applications to be emailed to internship[at]ikigailaw.com with the subject- Internship for the month of [the preferred month].
Ikigai Law is an award-winning law firm that provides legal and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients like high impact startups, companies, etc. They are also involved in policy and regulatory debates for emerging business models.