About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting legal documents
2. Coordinating with associates
3. Performing drafting work on the computer
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Nov'20 and 3rd Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings
Mehta Law Associates is currently headed by Mr. Raghu Mehta, senior central government standing counsel (Sr. CGSC), Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu. We are built upon the mantra of 'Law. Life. Passion'. Our staff contributes to the firm and community and our passion for successful outcomes establishing; not just following, best practice in all areas of our business. Our expertise lies in civil litigation, consumer protection, criminal complaints, banking claims and company-related suits, general commercial corporate laws, domestic and international arbitration, injunction laws, writs, real estate laws, family laws, employment laws, labor laws, accident claims, intellectual property laws, etc. We have also served as an arbitrator in various commercial disputes.
Government of India