N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
1. The candidate should be interested in the following: Technology Law, IP Law, and Commercial Laws
2. The candidate should have good legal writing / drafting skills.
3. The candidate should have good research skills and should be able to operate various legal data bases.
4. Should be comfortable working on Word, both online and offline, work on track etc.
5. Preferably a III or IV year law student.
6. Should be able to work remotely.
Civil & Commercial Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Startups & MSME Advisory, Consumer Protection, Debt Recovery, Transfer of Property, Rajasthan State Tenancy laws, Family & Inheritance, Contracts & Transactions (Commercial & Infrastructure)
Rajeshwer K Gupta
Rs. 10000 /month