Afroz Shah Foundation
1. Legal Assistant to support foundation’s Legal and Government affairs – in terms of research, secretariat and administrative tasks.
2. Liaise with Plastic and other companies to make MOUs and SOPs.
3. Manage contacts to be signed by management, filing signed contracts.
4. Desktop research on law and other topics.
5. Correspond with governments, Embassies, NGOs and International Organizations.
1. Students who have completed 3 years of the 5 years Law program.
2. Students who have appeared for their Final year Law examination and waiting for their results.
3. Students of LLM Program and International students studying in an overseas law school.
1. Proficiency in Excel, M.S. Office – Word, PPT
2. Excellent presentation and communication skills
3. Sharp and Accurate
4. Out-of-the-box Thinker
5. Self- Motivated
6. Young at heart – Nature Lover
7. Team Player
Contract length: 6 months
Application Deadline: 22/8/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship