A Kolkata based law chamber is looking for an intern* to assist in legal research and drafting in areas of Constitutional and Administrative Law, Matrimonial Law, Civil and Corporate Litigation.
1. 4th and 5th year law students of 5-year law programme.
2. 2nd and 3rd year law students of 3-year law programme.
A minimum commitment of 4 weeks, with starting date of 1st July 2021 (starting date negotiable)
1. Excellent research and writing skills
2. Familiarity with legal database like Manupatra, Supreme Court Cases etc.
3. Ability to prepare case notes, briefing notes etc.
4. Ability to meet strict deadlines
Please apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV and a Writing Sample to email@example.com with “Application for Internship” as subject by 28th June 2021.
This is not an online internship.
Rajeshwer K Gupta
Rs. 10000 /month