- run end-to-end contracting for a particular business line or any contracts provided to you from time to time which includes NDAs, service agreements, marketing agreements, saas agreements.
- review drafts received from counterparties, identify issues and discuss with legal team/business team.
- coordinate execution of contracts and contract life cycle management.
- conduct a comprehensive legal review of certain T&Cs / policies or template contracts of the company and suggest necessary revisions.
- support secretarial and board-related activities, regulatory filings, and external stakeholder management.
- research laws and regulations applicable to the company’s business or prospective business revolving around intellectual property, information technology, data privacy laws, KYC regulations issued by regulators such as RBI and - SEBI, regulations applicable to payments and financial services and e-commerce companies in india.
- have completed at least 3.5 years of five-year legal course related to contract law, company law, and intellectual property law.
- thrive in high ownership and independent environment and can handle high-stress situations.
- enjoy multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- are able to show curiosity and coach-ability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- are equipped with previous experience of internships in law firms / in-house positions.
- have a keen eye for detail.
Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum