Advocate Prateek Lakra
About part time job/internship
We require interns for a legal startup that focuses on free legal education.
Selected intern's day to day responsibilities include working as in-charge of research work on different laws.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 30th Sep'20 and 4th Nov'20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Students who have online lectures going on can also apply and join the office after lunch hours
2. We are currently working from our startup office in South Delhi, only people who can easily commute can apply
CertificateFlexible work hours
All safety measures will take while working in the office and the office will be sanitized regularly.
Number of openings
I'm a young first-generation lawyer, I have done my masters in "Transnational Crime and Justice" from the United Nations. I provide startups with legal assistance to establish their work or help legal startups to build a legal database. I also consult International and domestic organizations in Transnational laws.
Government of India