Loanwise Financial Services Private Limited
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling banking legal notice
2. Preparing legal agreements for clients
3. Coordinating with clients for legal assistance
4. Negotiating on behalf of clients.
English Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)Kannada Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Nov'21 and 24th Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
CertificateLetter of recommendationInformal dress codeJob offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum
We are an innovative fintech company with the mission to help people in financial distress come out of their debt traps. It is common knowledge that in India, if you default on your loan repayments, you get hounded by recovery agents and life becomes miserable, in spite of several Supreme Court judgments against the use of strong-arm tactics in recovery. Debt settlement is common in developed economies like the USA and Europe but is not practiced often in India. And no one is on the side of the hapless consumer who may not be in a position to repay their loans due to circumstances that are not in their control - job losses, medical emergencies, etc. With the COVID-19 pandemic, job losses and pay cuts have accelerated and it has become even more important to pursue debt settlement options wherever possible.
Soumi Guha Thakurta
Centre for Artificial Intelligence