Rajeshwer K Gupta
Rs. 10000 /month
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in court cases
2. Finding out rulings/judgments
3. Drafting and working on other assigned tasks
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jul'21 and 25th Aug'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Rajeshwer K Gupta is practicing as an advocate in the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, and other law courts as the proprietor of M/s Rajeshwer K Gupta & Company, Solicitors & Advocates. He has been in this profession since he qualified for LLB in 1981 and enrolled in 1982, dealing with constitutional and civil matters. He is also practicing in criminal matters against the CBI. He has been visiting faculty of GGSIPU, Delhi and been working for institutions like Syndicate Bank, Federal Bank Limited, New Bank of India, UCO Bank Advisor for Indian Medical Association Member Disciplinary Committee - Delhi Medical Council. He has worked as a panel counsel for the Government of India and attended & submitted papers at the International Conference of Indian National Bar Association in Berlin, conference of jurists & writers at London, and legal conferences at Washington DC & at NY.